Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Scenic Sunday - Seattle Market

Seattle has a famous market near the waterfront and that's what we visited on our first full day there.
Part of it is outdoor and part covered, and either way it's full of people.
Along with assorted touristy stuff, there is tons of fresh food for sale, including fruits and seafood.
And from one end you can see the docks.
This may not be scenic in the classic outdoor way, but I found it to be very pretty in its own way, and unlike anything out here in Colorado.
Scenic Sunday

9 comments:

  1. Pike Place Market is one of «Louis'» favorite spots in Seattle.

    «Louis» hopes you clicked on this image to enlarge it. Blogger is cutting the right side off his images - if you didn't enlarge it, you missed about half of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twenty some-odd years ago I lived in Tacoma for 3 years. Once a month or so my ex and I would drive to Seattle just to get orange spice tea from a vendor at Pikes Place Market.

    Your pictures bring back so many good memories! Now if I could just find that tea again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the photos of the market are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colorful scenes. Enjoy your visit in Seattle! It's an awesome place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! I love the market in Seattle. so much great food and people watching :) Great shots, i really like the fourth one down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you photographed the market. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful photos of the Seattle Market--it's been a few years since we've roamed through there--bout time we did so again.

    Your photos are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. I like going to markets and have been to this one when I visited Seattle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails