Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Monday, November 23, 2009

Close-Up Experiments

This summer I got a set of inexpensive close-up filters; basically they are small lenses that attach to the front of a lens and allow it to focus closer. I'd love to have a real macro lens but it's not in the budget right now, so these will have to do for now. Here are a couple of pictures I've taken while experimenting with these filters. There's an aspen leaf, a dried flower, and a pine tree.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through a comment you left on CS Daily Photo. I really love your pictures! I lived in CS for several years and still miss it. Happy Thanksgiving week to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails