Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Monday, May 25, 2009

Helen Hunt Falls

In one of the brief breaks from rain this weekend, I went up to the North Cheyenne Canyon area and hiked around a couple of waterfalls. First up is Helen Hunt Falls, easily visible from the road (a picture of this waterfall was in my first blog post). Here I'll show a couple of different views.

First, a view from the road. A hiking trail leads up and over the bridge visible on top; that's the way to the top of Silver Cascade Falls, which will be a separate blog post.
This is a closeup of the base.
Here's a view looking over the edge from the bridge at the top.
As I was there, some fighters flew overhead, for a Memorial Day event.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots of the falls! I visited Seven Falls Park during my trip to colorado last week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails