Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Snow Wave

We just had the biggest snowstorm of the season, and the winds created a great wave of snow outside our front door.
Here's how I clear the snow. The intake on this snow blower is 21 inches in height, so that gives you an idea of how much snow I was clearing in places. I'm seeing drifts as high as 4 feet, and our road is completely impassable.
Hopefully these are the last snow pictures until next winter!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it supposed to be SPRING?? LOL. Where do you live and please keep all that snow to yourself. Don't send it over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ridiculous! I'm glad we sent your wife home when we did.

    You should have put an action figure or socks on a little surfboard in that "wave."

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer Odd Mom Out's question, I live in the Colorado Springs area, on a ridge at an elevation of 7,500 feet above sea level. That's why we get snow so late in the spring. Are you sure you don't want some of our snow?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails